Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Christmas Ornament stitched




Hi again!


i was trying to enable someone to sign up to the mystery sampler group by showing them the pretty ornament , so i stitched it lol..


it is stitched 1x2 on white 50 ct linen using HDF silk in a deep varigated red named oxblood with some gold kreinik in the middle


i am not sure what i will do with it now if there are other ornaments released i might just make a secondary small sampler , otherwise i suspect this will become a mini biscornu


2 comments:

Janine said...

I love it fudgey. I thought I would use my bits and pieces of silks and make little biscornus out of them as well. Great minds and all that.

Martina said...

I think you might use it for Christmas cards as well. I stitched mine with beads but the gold looks very nice